Training has become an integral part of what we do at Paul Clark Services and with the ever-increasing numbers of electric and other new technology vehicles in the UK bus fleet we are seeking to recruit a dedicated Technical Trainer/Engineer to join our team.
This new position will be providing technical training for both clients and Paul Clark Services engineering resource working alongside our National Engineering Auditor in managing, delivering, and assessing candidates to certification and providing engineering support as required.
Key skills and requirements:
- Industry training experience (preferably with LE Vehicles), however training can be provided to the right candidate.
- Good understanding of diagnostic systems and equipment, however training can be provided to the right candidate
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Prepared to travel with some nights away
The successful candidate would receive an excellent renumeration package commensurate with qualifications and experience, with the opportunity to further their career, skills, and qualifications.
Interested? Then please write to Mr. Paul Clark, Managing Director including a brief overview of why you are suitable for the position, a copy of your up-to-date Curriculum Vitae should also be included along with copies of your relevant qualification certificates.
If you would like an off the record discussion, then please telephone 01793 850137.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 13th May 2022.