Early in 2020 Paul Clark Services became an IMI approved centre for the IRTEC scheme and are planning further development of our training services which we can offer our customers.
PCS is also working towards being able to also provide IRTEC Large Electric Vehicle Technician accreditation later in 2020.
Our current training and accreditation services include:
• Three day PSV Inspection training course using the PCS Inspection Manual and categorisation of Defects Manual with Power Point Presentation for 4 engineers at customers premises with suitable training room, facilitation of a suitable PSV vehicle and inspection facilities e.g. ATF
• IRTEC Inspection Technician accreditation
• Linked 3 day PSV inspection course and IRTEC accreditation for 4 engineers.
• PSV Inspection course linked with IRTEC scheduled over 5 days, 3 day course Monday to Wednesday, followed by 2 candidates assessment on the Thursday and the remaining 2 candidates assessment on the Friday
• IRTEC IT assessments can be completed individually or two in one day.
• PCS presently investigating the potential to utilise remote invigilation for the online assessments allowing flexibility if all parts of the assessment cannot be completed on the same day and/or location (following registration and ensuring that the whole process is completed within 12 months of the initial registration)
Please contact us or call us on 0845 6060 474 to find out more.