Paul Clark Services Ltd Commits to respecting and protecting your privacy
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal Information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to discontinue to use our services.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentially. We understand that all customers who use our services are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with the UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Our full policy is available by written request through the contact page on this website.
- measure how you use the website so we can update and improve it based on users needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- remember you while you’re changing your email subscriptions