Management & Supervision
PCS engineers are available to carry out routine inspections, Pre-delivery Inspections and Pre-purchase inspections. The PCS engineers carrying out this type of work are all ambulance experienced and have all attended either VOSA or FTA inspections standards and procedure course. The same engineers are also available to carry out audits of your inspection standards and paperwork. Fire Risk Assessments can also be completed (vehicle condition and fire prevention recommendation reports) giving further confidence that your fleet is safe.
Shift Supervision for Operators
Many of the large UK bus Operators have used and continue to use our highly skilled engineers to provide Supervisory cover on a variety of shifts to insure their operation runs smoothly whether you need cover to cope with short or long term sickness, annual leave, a lengthy recruitment process issues or you are just experiencing an increase in work load. These supervisory skills are fully transferrable to the ambulance business sector.
Shift Cover for Operators & Manufacturers
Whether you need cover to cope with short or long term sickness, annual leave, a lengthy recruitment process issues or you are just experiencing an increase in work load, PCS can provide support 7 days per week for all trades on any shift.
Services for workshops, operators & manufacturers
- Shift cover
- Major unit changes
- Major unit repairs
- Contract maintenance
- Campaign work
- Warranty work
- Inspections, audits and PDI’s
- Shift Supervision
- Diagnostic work
- Electrical, fuel, engines and transmissions.
- Fixed price work
- Mercedes trained specialist technicians
- BAE trained technicians (BAE/ADL Hybrid)
- Wrightbus trained technicians (hybrid and micro hybrid)
- Irizar trained technicians (full electric bus)
- Electrical, fuel, engines and transmissions
- Specialist vehicle fuel management systems
- Based on the M4 corridor Swindon, Wiltshire
- Capable of coping with all vehicle types
- Fully equipped and functional
- Specialising in Servicing, Maintenance,
- Repairs and MOT preparation work
- Full contract maintenance available